Terms & Conditions
This platform is sole property of and powered and managed by e-Gov L.L.C.
THE COMPANY does not take any responsibility for any incidental damages, direct or indirect, special, punitive, typical or occurring as a result of your use of or inability to use the website. Once using the site, you agree to the following:
- The confidentiality of the information given under this system is the responsibility of the subscriber (user) alone.
- On usage of the website, even once, the subscriber (user) automatically waives in advance any right to claims, complaints or lawsuits arising from the use of the website and our electronic/ internet services.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for any delay or deterioration in the quality of service, poor performance or interruption of service for any reason, and the subscriber (user) cannot make any claim against THE COMPANY in this regard.
- Users undertake full commitment not to misuse the website with users having sole responsibility for any misuse of this website or its services.
- Not to hold THE COMPANY responsible for any variation in the data-based information on the website.
You agree to access and use the website only for lawful purposes, and are fully aware of all laws, regulations, rules, terms and conditions relating to your use of the website, and once logged on to the site, you agree to refrain from:
- Using the website to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or transmit any unlawful content including discriminatory, defamatory, harassing, defamatory, obscene content against any party or pornographic material.
- Use the website to impersonate or defraud other third parties.
- Use the website to upload any material that contains software viruses or spyware or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the operation of the website; or use any hardware or software against any user who enters the site.
- Upload, input, send, or transmit any material you are not entitled to transmit under any law or under contractual relationship.
- Change, damage, or delete any content on this site.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any form.
- Claim a relationship with or represent any company or association or body without being authorized to claim such a relationship or representation.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any form of promotion.
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Amendments to the User Service Policy
The Company is entitled to amend these terms and conditions and post these amendments on this website. Your continuous use of the website implies your acceptance of the amendments and it is your responsibility to visit this policy to be updated with the changes.
Some parts of the website are open only for registered users and/ or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these parts are complete and accurate information, and you will not attempt to enter the website using someone else's name, and you will not employ a user name that is considered inappropriate by THE COMPANY.
Secure Transmission of Information
This website is committed to provide adequate protection to the information provided. There are electronic, physical and legal protection procedures to keep your confidential information.
Protection of Personal Information
Your personal information will be only available to the THE COMPANY employees who are entitled to access this information. Your information will not be available to the public without your consent. In addition, we will not exchange or trade any of that information to any third party without your prior consent.
Cancelling Your Registration
THE COMPANY has every right to terminate, cancel or suspend your login or use of this website without prior notice due to any violation of these terms, applicable laws, any action that is contrary to international conventions and norms or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will not be able to access the website and THE COMPANY will use every means possible to enforce this prohibition.
You agree to support the Company’s interests against any official or unofficial entity against any financial or non-financial claim resulting from the breach of any provision of this agreement. As a result, you will bear all financial and non-financial costs, which results from the breach of any provision of this agreement, whether for insurance, compensation, fees or any financial or other non-financial costs. All settlements carried out to any official or unofficial entity because of the breach of any provision of this agreement does not become valid and effective without the permission of THE COMPANY in the form of a written document.
Waiver of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website or any material available through it is at your own risk. Neither THE COMPANY, nor its employees guarantee that the website will operate always or be free of problems, omissions, and errors. There is no guarantee about the outcome, which may be obtained from use of this website. The content and tools on this website are provided to you as is, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- All refund requests must be submitted through same online username which used for transactions processing and payment.
- No refund requests other than above mentioned online refund requests will be entertained.
- Refund will be processed as cheque or bank transfer based on the details provided on online refund request.
- Govt fees refunds are subjected to the policies of government and may take longer time to process based on the receipt of amount from related govt entities.
- Once requested through online, refund will take 7 working days for processing.
The availability of Cash on Delivery for purchases made on https://www.smartejari.com/ (the "Site") is subject to the Cash on Delivery terms & conditions below which are separate from and in addition to the Conditions of Use that govern your use of the Site, including each order that you place.
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders shipped to the Dubai Emirate- United Arab Emirates.
- Smart Ejari may charge a fee for orders placed using Cash on Delivery. However, for a limited promotional period, no fees will be charged on any orders placed using Cash on Delivery.
- Orders paid using Cash on Delivery will be billed in UAE Dirhams.
- If you change an existing Cash on Delivery order, we will reassess whether Cash on Delivery may be used based on the destination, items purchased, total purchase amount and shipping method. If the order is ineligible for Cash on Delivery, you must select a different a payment method to complete your order.
- The order amount (including but not limited to government fees and any applicable taxes or charges) stipulated on your shipment confirmation in the currency of UAE must be paid in full before receiving your items and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened, and your transaction(s) inspected only after the payment is made in full without any discount.
- Any amounts paid by Cash on Delivery can't be refunded for any reason.
In case of non-payment of order amount and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to Smart Ejari, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Smart Ejari under this User Agreement or at law, Smart Ejari without liability reserves the right to:
- Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of Smart Ejari issuing a warning to you.
- Smart Ejari also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Smart Ejari.
- Invoice you for a fixed late payment fee at rate of 10% of the order amount per day.
- Take any steps Smart Ejari considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
- We reserve the right to make changes to Cash on Delivery, our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Cash on Delivery, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to UAE laws and shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in Dubai.